Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AGAIN....FOR THE FIRST TIME


Seeing as I seem to be spending most of my time ripping and labeling vinyl and looking at other music blogs instead of studying for the two midterms I have in the next week, I decided to start posting songs I think are somehow important or just plain good. In addition to the above mentioned reason a quick google search for music blogs in Vancouver turned up barely a handful so perhaps I can contribute to that small (but hopefully growing) community. Anyways since I haven't exactly found out how to upload songs yet I would like to point you instead to some blogs that inspired me: On-Off great dance music blog from toronto via glasgow I believe, straightforward posts lots of mp3s and a great header image. 20 Jazz Funk Greats is an amazing blog out of the UK featuring imaginative musings and intergalactic sounds, updated very regularly. Beats in Space Tim Sweeney's absolutely essential site featuring mixes by world class djs and updated weekly. And finally get a taste of the ultimate blogger lifestyle over at Lloydski's impeccable blog. More posts to come.

No comments: